Dnipro Triathlon European Cup
Dnipro Triathlon Junior European Cup
We are glad you are interested in helping to organize the event as a volunteer. Over 200 volunteers took part in the organization of the Dnipro Triathlon Fest event in 2017. Thanks to your dedication, perseverance and responsibility, the largest triathlon event takes place at the highest level.
With the development and popularization of healthy lifestyle and sporting events in Ukraine, the Triathlon Federation of the Dnipropetrovsk region invites schools, educational establishments, lyceums, vocational schools, academies, youth centers, universities and public associations to cooperate, as well as directly active, indifferent, energetic people to try their forces in this direction.
– T-shirt of a volunteer;
– Backpack of the event;
– Food, water;
– Diploma of a volunteer;
– New acquaintances;
– Unforgettable experience;
– Incredible charge of emotions and positive.
– Formation of startup packages:
Preparation of the necessary materials for a comfortable start of the participants.
– Formation of finishing packages (apple, banana, water, etc.).
–Giving Race Packages:
Issuance of startup packages for participants.
Clarification of the information regarding the schedule on the day of the event
1. Sport City:
– Access control to the starting corridor;
– Coordination of participants in the starting zone;
– Presentation of medals to the finisher;
– Media Accreditation.
– Provision of information support for participants and supporters;
2. Route Marshals:
– Coordinating the movement of participants, according to the timetable of start-ups;
– Informing drivers, residents and guests of the city about overlapping of streets of the city according to the route of the event;
– Monitoring and sending participants on the route;
– Control of participants’ physical condition.
3. Food and hydration unit:
– Setting up food and hydration points;
– Water bottling;
– Cutting fruit;
– Preparation of a cooling point (sponge).
– Raise the cups to the runners;
– Issue of final packages to participants.
4. Luggage Chamber:
– Reception and delivery of items according to the participant’s start-up number;
– Storing the participants’ stuffs;
5. Fan Zone:
– Moral support in overcoming the distance.